RWCD is a municipal corporation and a political subdivision of the State. RWCD’s Mission is to provide irrigation water to its landowners and to protect the private property water rights of its landowners, while doing so at the lowest possible cost to its landowners
Board Of Directors and Voter Registration
Voting is important, and we want you to be able to be as informed as possible. Learn more about our Directors and how you can register to vote.
Development Services: 480.988.9586
Water Department: 480.988.9581 (available 24 hours)
Documents & Forms
Looking for development documents and forms? Look no further! We have all the required information here including permit request forms.
Setup an Account
Quickly learn what is needed to setup an account. Don't forget to bring in your: Parcel number or exact address, if possible the previous owners name, and your e-mail so we can send you notifications and schedule. All parties needed on the account will need to be present at the time of sign-up to sign papers.
A minimum of $30 is required to register the account. Cedit cards are not accepted at this time for registration, however you can make payments online with credit/debit cards!
- Know where your board is location.
- Know What papers to be aware of in your board.
- 1. Notices
- 2. Local Dry Up
- 3. Yellow scheduled water delivery
- 4. White order sheet.
Need help, talk to us or your neighbors about the ins and outs of ordering.
Hear from Susan Hunn an unoffical "Water Master" who helps out her neighbors. She discusses her views on how to work with RWCDs scheduling.
Also hear from John Scremin, Accounting Supervisor, who talks about why scheduling is necessary to a successful community.
Need help? Contact us about the ins and outs of scheduling.
- Can I make a Payment with a credit card?
- How can I check my account balance?
- When will my Board Sheet be picked up?
- Why am I not scheduled for water when I signed up?
- Do you have a list of contractors that can perform irrigation repairs?
- What do we do if the Sign-Up Sheets are missing from the Board Box?
- Do you include ditch time for the water to reach our point of delivery?
- Who is responsible for opening and closing gates in a private system?
- What do we do when there is not enough or too much water?
- The Board Sheets have already been picked up. Can I be added on?
- I was charged for water I did not receive. What do I do?
- Can we fish in the main canal or laterals?